Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm a work from home Mom. I have worked from home for the past 10 years. I started out Mystery Shopping then started selling on
Ebay then affiliate marketing. I spend a lot of time on line. I love to shop and I love a bargain. I'm a
Powerseller on ebay. I buy between 15% to 25% of my
stock in Retail Stores by combining coupons/codes. I will keep this page updated with retail and restaraunt printable coupons and codes. I will also post any valid reward/incentive programs I belong to. There are lots of scams out there. Anything I post I am a member of and have been paid by the company. Reward/Incentive and Online Surveys are great resources for the work from/stay at home Mom. You can earn extra money or gift cards for your favorite stores. They are not time consuming. Most are as simple as opening an email. I will not post any sites that a charge a fee.

I'll start with Mypoints. Mypoints is my favorite program and I have been a member for 10 years! This program allows you to earn points for visiting advertisers web sites. You do not have to buy anything and there is no fee to join. You are paid in Gift Cards. I usually receive one every month. They have a huge list to choose from. All the Major Department stores, mall retailers, restaraunts & more. I make it a point to check this site daily.
Join MyPoints
If you like to play online games this is a really good site:
http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/tara1170
This is by invitation only. I see it being sold on ebay all the time. Don't buy it! :) This sites pays out in Gift Cards too. (I always get Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body) but you can get reloadable American Express cards if you prefer.
The best survey site I have ever found online is Survey Savvy. Again, No Fee. Most surveys pay pretty well. Anywhere from $5.00 to $200. I did one recently for $50. My husband signed up and got an automotive survey. That one paid $120. Here is the link:
https://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1003964&action=join
For years I have been using ebates. I got a check after Christmas for $178.94. Their cash back is higher than any other on the web. Ebates is a shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 800 stores. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! You receive a $5 bonus when you sign up.
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=32821388
I have listed some coupons below. If you are shopping on the net don't forget to sign up with ebates to get cash back on all your purchases!
I hope you will check back. I will be posting more coupons/offers soon

No comments: