Sunday, August 31, 2008

Need a gift for Baby? You have to try this!

I came across a website that I just had to share with you all. My dear friend Alexis just had her first baby. A girl. Alexis and her husband Jeff have been trying to conceive for 7 years! Obviously, they were very successful :) Jessica Lynn was born 8-22-08. Healthy and beautiful. I wanted to find a great gift but that is easier said than done. I was also away on vacation when the baby was born so I had to send something. Even harder. Then I came across .BabyBasket.com
This is a family owned and operated business, large enough to handle orders for hundreds of baskets at a time, yet small enough to customize any order. to really make it personal gift. They design and hand-make an extensive array of gift baskets, all beautifully presented in a variety of styles and colors. Offering designer items like Baby Juicy, Aristabrat, Skip Hop, Angel Dear, Gund, Cloud B, Babygags, Luna Lullabye, Kalencom, Tatutina, Elegant Baby, Piccolo Bambino and more for today's stylish babies. You can save 5% if you register as a member. They also have a Reward Program so you can earn free baskets. It doesn't take long. I just earned one after 3 orders. 2 of those orders were very small. they have a huge selection and offer additional gifts that range from infant layettes to riding toys and rocking chairs to older sibling presents. A basket can offer the practical - bath accessories, bibs and booties - or the unique – designer diaper bags, working wheelbarrow, bright red rocket ship or award-winning toys. You can't miss with this website. Gorgeous selection. My friend was so thrilled with this gift that she called me on vacation. My husband and I were out to dinner but we were dining at the resort. She had an employee come get me :) I felt really really good. Check it out if you can!

No comments: