Sunday, August 10, 2008

$25 for Free and New Coupons!

We have just added some coupons at the bottom of the page to say thank you to all of our customers. (new customers please click on the link to the right to see our Bath & Body and Victoria's Secret merchandise) Print as many as you like! Your business is truly appreciated!

Don't Forget (I just transferred another $120 to my account today!:))
Revolution Money Exchange A MoneyExchange account allows you to instantly send or receive money online to another accountholder, for FREE. Sign up for an account and get $25!
You do not have to give your banking information to sign up. To claim your $25 simply sign up for an account. Not only do you get $25 for signing up, you also get an additional $10 for each person you refer. When I signed up I did not give my banking information. I had my first check mailed to me. Last week I had $70 in my account from referrals so I added my bank account. My money was transferred in less than 24 hours. Looks like they are trying to give paypal a run for their money :)
Sign up today and make $25!





Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: