Thursday, November 6, 2008

Expedia $200 On 5 Night Vacation Coupon

This summer we took a trip to Orlando and booked through Expedia.com. It was the first time I had ever used the service and was really happy with it. We flew (from Philadelphia) to Orlando. Because I booked it through Expedia we had a rental car waiting for us when we landed. That was great. No waiting in a 2 hour line for a rental car. Then we headed to our resort. I was wrecked because I planned everything. If it was a nightmare there was no one to blame but me!:) Luckily the place was gorgeous. We had a suite living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. We had a Jacuzzi in the master bedroom. This was all for an amazing price that I got through Expedia. We travel to Orlando almost every year and it's always been a huge expense. This year we payed less than half of what we normally pay and had much nicer accomodations. Anyway they just sent me the following coupon and said I could pass it along. I hope you enjoy it!

$200 Coupon on Next 5+ Night Vacation Package w/ Qualifying Flight or Vacation Mastercard Purchase. See site for details.-Expires 1/3/09

No comments: