Saturday, January 3, 2009

$100 Off Disney Cruise

I don't see these often so as soon as I did I had to post it. This coupon is good for $100 off a Disney Cruise. The promo is called Escape Winter Sale - and it Expires 2/13/09. If you have ever wanted to take a Disney Cruise now is the time. These are great for kids but you don't have to have kids to enjoy it. I booked my inlaws on this cruise in november and the loved it. They cruise all the time but said this was their favorite trip. Disney's Fleet is new and has all the perks and amneties you could ask for. Hope you will check this one out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The newest vacation package of Disney is a wave of fun. A Disney cruise trip gives one enjoyment, luxury and comfort.

cruise,cruises,cruise reviews,ship tours,cruise specials