Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Expedia Last Minute Travel Deals

Hi All,

I was just on Expedia.com looking for airfare and came across a few things I wanted to pass along to my readers. My husband and I love to travel and try to get away 3 or 4 times a year. We always book through Expedia.com. His sister is a travel agent and she books every thing through Expedia. She says it really is the place to find the best deals. She works independently now. She used to work at an agency but decided she could do just as well on her own. She has her own website and sells on ebay and other auction sites. Most of the packages she sells are directly from Expedia.com so you may as well do it yourself and save a few dollars (ssshhh don't tell her I told you) :) There are too many deals too list but I have listed my favorites below. I hope you can use them!

Last-minute Vegas values: Hotels from $24, Vacations from $172!

Easter Weekend Travel Deals - Hotels from $29!

Princess Cruises: Cruises from about $65/day + up to $100 onboard credit! - Expires 4/5/09

Last-minute Orlando deals: Hotels from $29, vacations from $590 - Expires - 3/25/09


American Airlines: Last Minute International Fares from $138+ Roundtrip. Book by 3/22/09 Expires - 3/22/09

No comments: