Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4-7-09 New Coupons, Codes and Discounts

Hi All,

It's that time of year again - my kids are forcing me to buy them new clothes :) I thought we would be hitting 20 different websites but we started with Pac Sun and that is where we finished. They have some amazing sales going right now. We bought 5 tess for less than $5 each. 7 Cami's for $5 and less, 2 dresses 1 was $8.99 the other was $4.99 and more. This is a great sale. They love Pac Sun and I found a few cute things myself :) I have more stuff for you so I will be back soon!

Enjoy!

Girls Tanks & Camis - $9.99 Only + Additional 50% Off


Dresses Sale - up 30% Off + additional 50% Off


PACSUN SALE - Guys & Girls Clothing and Accessories - Take an additional 50% off


Tees Sale - $9.99 Only + Additional 50% Off

No comments: