Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have You Heard of Swoopo.com? New Auction Site


I recently came across a new auction site. I'm addicted to shopping online so I am looking for new places to find bargains. I came across Swoopo and they have some amazing finds. I bought nintendo Wii for $19. ( I just missed winning it for $15) I told a friend about it and she won an acer laptop for $12.58! (link posted below) This site has some really amazing deals. Right now it doesn't seem like many people know of it so the prices are staying low. Now is the time to check this one out.
I have some new coupons and will be back to post them soon.

Acer 18" Laptop for $12.58; You've just missed this amazing deal, but it's not too late to catch the next one. Bid on yours today!

Nintendo Wii for $15, You've just missed this amazing deal, but it's not too late to catch the next one. Bid on yours today!

New to Swoopo! You can now bid on an Xbox 360/Resident Evil 5 and save big!


No comments: