Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hot Deal Alert Bogo Coupon and a new Freebie

Elf Cosmetics - Right now Buy one Sugar Kiss Item and Get One Free click the link below and use code BOGOKISS for your free item at Elf Cosmetics!
elfonomics - be beautiful for less. In today's economy why pay more? Shop e.l.f. Cosmetics for Affordable Makeup.

MyParentRewards.com - I had to post this one. This is the best investment I have made this year. We have saved so much money it's unreal. Just go to the site and hit your zip code in. It will give you a good idea of the savings you can get but you have no idea until you try it. And you have to try it! It's free! If your not happy just cancel and you won't be charged a dime for the month of freebies you received! I had no idea how amazing this way until I got mine. We went to Orlando for vacation and saved so much. We got free tickets to two different parks. We stayed at a beautiful two bedroom resort and payed less then half of what it would have cost! When I saw they were doing a free month I had to post about it. Give it a try! You have nothing to lose and lots to gain! :)
CLICK HERE for a 30 day FREE TRIAL of My Parent Rewards (MPR)! MPR combines all coupon books across the US & Canada into 1 membership

No comments: