Friday, August 22, 2008

$5 Walgreen Coupon and 15% at Kohls

Just wanted to make my readers aware of some weekend sales. $5 Walgreens Coupon and 15% at Kohls. These are both good Friday and Saturday only. Be sure to take advantage of them now.

click here for your Walgreens printable Coupon


http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.jsp?ec=hn571_getcoupon

Go to the Kohls website. At checkout enter
secret15
You will get 15% off whatever you order. Buy 1 thing or 100 things. Just make sure to enter your code and save.
Have a great weekend all. I have received dozens of emails about making money from home. I am working on a post about that topic. Just hang in there. I
will get it done asap! :) Don't forget to get your $25 for free. Simply sign up and earn $25 instantly! This has been a great money maker for me.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: