Monday, September 15, 2008

Pink Your World Update

Thanks so much to every one who has signed up so far! If you win, let me know and I will send you a $10 VS Gift Card. I know woo hoo!! That might get you half a pair of panties but it's better than nothing right? :) I wanted to let everyone know that if you decide to enter Pink Your World make sure to opt in to the Victoria's Secret mailing list. 3 days after I signed up I received a welcome email. It had a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $50 or more. Since then I have received a coupon for a free Beauty Rush Lipgloss with any beauty purchase, free body scrub with any beauty purchase, $10 off any bra and/or free panties and a free Berry Kiss item of your choice with any beauty purchase. Seems like it is worth a few emails a week to me! :) Remember to sign up for our newsletter ( special subscriber only coupons - hint hint)

No comments: